21st Century - PETA 3

This year a lot of problems came to our family, but there was one problem that hurt and tested our family resilience. 

April 3, 2021

This is the time when my older brother had a stroke. We were very surprised because we didn't expect that to happen. When I found out that I didn't know what to do so, I approached the Lord and prayed that he would give me the strength to be a light to my family because they were all struggling and very sad, and I felt like they would suddenly give up. The next day her doctor called and said that needed a watcher, and we immediately searched, but no one qualified except me. They were still hesitant, because of my age but I continued. I wanted my older brother to get better. When I arrived, we immediately transferred to the Isolation room.
April 11, 2021

During my stay there, it got to the point that my older brother suddenly started shouting because of the difficulty he was going through. I always talk to him even though I don't quite understand what he is saying, and every time he panics, I always calm him down even though I don't know how to calm him down. I always approached him to the Lord and prayed that until now he would be able to cope, he would not be discouraged and he would just be positive to think even if he was like that. I always thought that he would also recover, we would also be able to go home, and everything would be okay one day, and the wounds in our hearts would gradually heal. 


October 3, 2021


I learned a lot over 6 months of hardship, I became more courageous in dealing with problems and I better understood the importance of a family. Life is so surprising and exciting. So always think positively. :) 


 "WE GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT WE ARE NOT DESTROYED"
- 2 Corinthians 4: 9 -




Comments

  1. I've already told you before how strong and brave you are to overcome those problems, so proud of you holy jraldddd, always pray 🤍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for how you handled the situation and how brave and strong you are. Continue loving your family and thanks for sharing this!!

    xoxo, kyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is kinda sad. I hope you're brother is okay now. What you've shown to him is very inspiring. I salute you for being there for him to cheer him up. It's nice that you value your family. Hope you and your family still shows resiliency despite of what happened. Good and inspiring blog, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lord didn't give you a problem that you can't solve, Maybe God gave that to make you stronger in life and make you stronger in faith in him. You are strong enough to handle this kind of situation sis! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I don’t meet or talk to you in person i know that you are strong,kind and genuine person.stay strong mare!!may reason sa lahat ng nangyayari sa life mo I’ll pray for your brother and I’m always here for you!!fightingg

    ReplyDelete
  6. A loving son and brother. I admire your strength, Jrald.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Millerzzz