Millerzzz

Tell me about your self               

Hello Everyone,                
                                  
My name is J-rald Carbajal, Sixteen years old, and Grade 11 student of Novaliches High school. Now, I am sad because of the Pandemic but I'm Thankful because God Protects me every day of my Life. For me this year is very worst because of what happened such as the eruption of the indigenous volcano, the burning of nature, the passing of strong storms and the most dangerous is the pandemic. My Quarantine Experience is not easy but very memorable because of what happened and what I did like playing a online games, create paintings, discover my skills in Arts and Find some work to get a money for my everyday expenses. Sometimes I'm sad because my Parents and my siblings is in the province, they are locked-down since March which is my Birthday and to June, I'm very sad that time because they are not here but God not forsaken me and He gives his Stength and Wisdom for me.
                                  
Now I'm very happy and very thankful because my family is finally here in the House and Thank God because he did not neglect each of our family in this Quarantine. I learned a lot and I also understood a lot more, like who God really is and what He did for all of us and I came to realize that there is nothing more important than believing in the Father and in the Care of the Family. This is my Life during Quarantine, I pray that everything will be normal and be Safe during this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Century - PETA 3